Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Welcome to First Grade!

Hello Students and Parents,
This is a class blog where parents and students can come and check out what is happening in Mrs. Furse's class. As the school year nears, I will be posting more and more links to helpful websites and other fun activities. Hopefuly, I will be able to write a post every day with a summary of the days activities (if not every day at least once a week). I feel like this is a great way to keep parents involved in everyday activities. If you have any idea's that you would like to add to this blog, you can either post a comment on any post that I make, send me an email, or call me. This website can be found by:
1. Go to Quest Academy Website
2. Under staff and faculty, click on faculty
3. Find my name
4. Click on Website, it will be a link to this blog
Also, the web address is mrsfursesbees.blogspot.com.
Thank you for all you do!
Sincerely,

Emily Furse

No comments:

Post a Comment